Monday, April 9, 2012

Have you ever been just thinking? LOL!

LOL. I haven't posted from Blogspot in a minute. This site is just for GP. When I am in here, I just want to talk...no poems. I found a new place just for the poetic side of me...blog spot is the crazy me and to help promote my new book!

Okay, getting to my real point,have you ever found yourself, just thinking, but don't know about what? It is so funny. I am sitting here "just thinking" and when I finished, I could not remember what in the world I was thinking about (but I know I was thinking).

I have my God Daugther over. The kids are playing the Xbox and I can't remember what I was thinking! How about that? Is this a sign of old age? LOL.

Oh, come on yall, please don't act like you haven't ever been "just thinking".

BTW...I am promoting my poetry blog at http://hellopoetry.com/-nicole-rountree/...Look me up! also, my poetry website at authornikay.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment