Friday, March 30, 2012

Storms: Change is Good


You know, sometimes change is good. There are times when we are scared of change, but that is natural. If you have ever read the book, Who Moved My Cheese, you would really get a good idea about how important adjusting to change is in our lives.

I have decided to make a change. I am scared, but I know that things will be alright. I know that I will be alright! As a former science teacher, if change doesn't happen, life does not go on. In order for us to continue to live, evolution must take place. Darwin was one of the first scientist to realize this. It makes me laugh when I see the pictures of the short neck giraffes and the long neck giraffes. Why do you think we don't see the short neck giraffes today? Well, because they did not evolve to have necks long enough for them to reach the leaves on the tall trees. No leaves, no food. No food, no life.

Change, evolution....is good for continued growth and life.

Author NiKay

No comments:

Post a Comment