Thursday, March 22, 2012

Storms: Angels-Seen and Unseen

Do you believe in angels? Well, I do. God sends angels not in the form of beautiful white visions with wings, but he sends human beings. I had a parent conference today with the aunt of the lady who cursed me the day before and she shared with me her testimony. She was a woman of God. I could tell in my spirit. She was an angel sent by God to give me confirmation. She told me to be encouraged. She told me that God will provide. She told me to listen to God and he will not steer me wrong.

I read a blog today by my soror, Daphine Glen Robinson, who also inspired me to "Be encouraged!" I will not stop what God has told me to do because of the lack of support, the haters, the people who are jealous or envious. Why? Read Psalms 37: 1-4

Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

You can say what you want, you can do what you want, you can support my efforts, you can down my efforts...but I put my faith in no man.

THIS JOY THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW...THE WORLD DIDN'T GIVE IT AND THE WORLD CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY. THANK YOU LORD FOR PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Sis it does my heart good to read your poems, blogs and all of your inspirational readings. God has just blessed me through you and will continue to do so. Please continue to be who God has created you to be and many will be blessed. I love you and am so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you big bruh!! I woud love to highlight some of your poetry on my blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete