Sunday, March 4, 2012

Storms: Doubt Is a Beast! Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!


Doubt! When it enters your mind, it can be a beast!

It tears you down and takes you to a place that you don't want to be. It keeps you from growing. It keeps you from knowing that your success could grow exponentially. Yea, doubt is a terrible thing to say the least.

Doubt enters your mind and kills your sight. You begin walk in the dark and not in the light. You begin to think that you cannot do, while everyone else around you is thinking that too!

Doubt! When it enters your mind, it can be a beast.


I need a release! I need to be able to kill that beast that we call doubt. I need to be able to remove the word out of my mouth. I need to remove the word, doubt, out of my mind because if I don't my efforts will just be a waste of time. It will be a waste of my time, your time, or time in general.

Doubt! I stomp you out so that I can have a peace of mind....at least for the meantime!

~~Ni'Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment